Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthdays, Aprons and Felted Things
















It all started with an apron I made for my wonderfully wild, one of a kind, little friend, Sage. Her mother, Niki, (awesome in her own right) liked the apron so much I thought mmm, maybe I should make some more of these and so I did. Just about everyone I know with Birthdays in March and April received one-of-a-kind aprons. This particular beauty is for Hopie. It is completely reversible with pockets on both sides. The fabric is 100 percent cotton and it has a nice feel and weight to it without being bulky.
But that's not all.
I had already started making small felted treasure boxes during the winter months and I thought if I made a box big enough for an apron how cool would that be! I then felted two matching gentle goatsmilk soaps for her. She'll never guess there is so much in that box!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and enjoyed.